Friday, October 15, 2010

Cupcake Bash at Sugar Mama's

I already wrote about Sugar Mama's in this post, but I thought I would let everyone know that they are having their 2nd birthday party this Sunday!
You can RSVP at their facebook event page


I start work at 3pm that day, so I can go for a little while right when it starts. And it benefits Austin Pets Alive and Keep Austin Dog Friendly! How can you *not* go?

Look at some of the delicious treats I bought from them last weekend when I had some friends over.
Cupcakes, s'more bars and chocolate mint bars! They were a big hit!

2 comments:

  1. S'mores? In a bar form? Eeeeeeeeeh, must make... S'mores was the stuff you used to make that was a diabetes-nightmare right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they are! s'mores are the graham crackers with chocolate and marshmallows. :D
    the bars from the Sugar Mama's are really good, but I cut every bar into 4 because just a cut of one is good enough (especially when I had bowls of other candy around).

    ReplyDelete