Friday, October 29, 2010

Eye Candy

When there aren't any calls coming in at work, I enjoy browsing the blog for Hostess with the Mostess. It is always so colorful and happy!
Sometimes I wish I had the creativeness (and not to mention money) to recreate some of the dazzling party themes.

Recently there was a post with some beautiful ideas for a more grown-up Victorian themed Halloween Party.
Check out how pretty some of the desserts are!


The site features all kinds of party ideas and themes, along with real-life parties by ordinary people. One of my favorite photos that they recently posted was from a wedding where the bride and groom folded hundreds of colorful origami paper cranes:
Check out the whole post for other pretty photos

There are loads of Halloween photos right now if you need any last minute ideas!
What I also love is that on many posts there are instructions or printables available to help you recreate some of the things you see. For example, here is a post with some printables to recreate their champagne and cider bar.

Now I need to invite people over for a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment