Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fan Girliness

This weekend my absolute favorite webcomic creator, Jeph Jaques, will be in town for Dragon's Lair Comics & Fantasy's Webcomic Rampage

I've been reading Questionable Content for 6 years.  I used to be more obsessive about it than I am now, but I still read it every day. 

A week after my husband and I met via a mutual friend at a student nightclub I DJed at with said friend, I went to husband's house, and I don't remember how it came about, but I told him 'hey, you should check out this webcomic, Questionable Content. I think you'd like it.'
He said, "hold that thought" and went running out of the room. A minute later he returned with two of the comic's t-shirts.
And I said to myself 'I'm going to marry this man.'
It didn't hurt that he looks a lot like a real-life Marten from the comic. heh


Jeph was here last year at Dragon's Lair, but I had to work the day he was here.   :(
But husband went and got me a sketch of Marten!
I have somewhere to be this Saturday mid-day and I work on Sunday, but I'm really hoping I'll get a chance to make it down there this year.
And if you like webcomics you should go too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment