Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When nothing happens

I wish I had a cool reason why I haven't written anything here in months.
Like, if I had run away to some exotic foreign country.
Or if I was too busy helping other and doing good.
But the real reason is just that I have been working - 60 hour weeks for Oct/Nov - and spending my free time not doing much of anything.
And I'm sure no one wants to hear about what I watched on Netflix last night or what flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream I just ate an entire container of to myself.
I'm in a funk and haven't really taken any photos of anything in a long time.
Except mine and my parents' cats.


All of this to say I'm still here and will try to write more... once I do more write-worthy things.

1 comment:

  1. funks happen, at least the cats are cute! i see yOU will be at TxSC too. -Virginia Lee Boyles http://vany212.com @vany212

    ReplyDelete